When a person has an addiction, professional help is often necessary for them to overcome and manage their condition. Our addiction treatment programs in San Francisco provide individuals with the opportunity to address addiction-related issues and develop recovery skills. These programs are designed to provide a comprehensive approach to addiction treatment that includes medical care, psychological and emotional support, counseling, group therapy, and other forms of therapy. Our intensive outpatient programs give you the treatment you need while allowing you to maintain your lifestyle.
Foundations San Francisco treats the whole person, not just the addiction. Substance use disorders often have complicated underlying causes, so we focus on helping people work through their past trauma while learning healthier coping skills. To learn more about Foundations San Francisco’s addiction treatment programs, contact us at 415.854.6735. Our addiction rehab programs in San Francisco are ready to help you attain the life you deserve.
Addiction Treatment Programs in San Francisco
Our addiction treatment programs in San Francisco offer comprehensive care to those struggling with addiction. We separate our rehab programs by gender because we know that men and women have different needs.
Men’s Rehab Program
Our men’s rehab program offers individualized treatment to men with addiction issues. The rehab program is limited to men because gender-specific treatment can be more effective. We provide:
- Counseling – Men will receive individual counseling and therapy sessions and participate in group therapy sessions.
- Relapse prevention – We teach men how to recognize and prevent relapse triggers.
- Medical care – We provide medical services and medications to help with cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and other physical issues related to addiction. Women’s Rehab Program
We also offer 24/7 support to help our patients stay on track and make lasting lifestyle changes.
Women’s Rehab Program
Women face specific challenges when it comes to addiction treatment, so we offer a gender-specific program tailored to their needs. We have discovered that the best way to help women struggling with addiction is by providing individualized treatment and a supportive environment. We provide:
- Individual counseling – Women receive individualized treatment plans.
- Group therapy – Women participate in group therapy and support one another through their recovery process.
- Medical care – We provide medical services and medications to help with cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and other physical issues related to addiction.
We aim to provide personalized care for your unique situation. We strive to create an environment that empowers our patients to make positive lifestyle changes.
Intensive Outpatient Program
Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) provides care for individuals who are ready to begin living a sober life. Our IOP offers flexible scheduling options so that you can attend sessions after work or school. Our IOP provides:
- Individualized treatment plans – Our professionals will create a personalized plan to help you reach your goals.
- Group therapy – We use cognitive-behavioral therapies and other evidence-based treatments in our group sessions.
- Social support – We provide a supportive environment for you to share your journey with others.
We understand that everyone’s situation is unique, and that’s why we are committed to providing individualized care for our patients.
Discover Foundations San Francisco's Addiction Rehab Programs in San Francisco
Foundations San Francisco is ready and waiting to listen to your questions or concerns about our addiction treatment programs. We can help talk you through the admissions process and get you started on a journey to a happier, healthier life in recovery. Contact Foundations San Francisco at 415.854.6735 or by filling out our online form to learn more about our addiction treatment programs in San Francisco. We are here to help you take the first step toward recovery.