The goal of a fentanyl addiction rehab program is to help individuals with opioid use disorders achieve long-term sobriety and maintain abstinence from drug use. To accomplish this, programs focus on teaching relapse prevention skills, identifying triggers for substance use, developing better coping strategies, and addressing any co-occurring mental health issues. To learn more about substance abuse treatment options for yourself or a loved one, contact Foundations San Francisco today. Call us at 415.854.6735 or fill out our online form.
What to Expect from Our Fentanyl Addiction Rehab Program in San Francisco
Fentanyl addiction rehab programs provide a comprehensive approach to recovery. They are designed to help individuals with opioid addiction gain control of their lives and move toward a healthier future. Our program involves a customizable combination of psychotherapy, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) when necessary, group support, peer support, and other evidence-based therapies. Treatment plans depend on the individual’s needs and goals.
The type and length of a fentanyl addiction rehab program can vary depending on the individual’s needs but generally will last several weeks or months. During this time, individuals will attend regular counseling sessions and group meetings to address their addiction and develop healthier habits. They may also participate in activities designed to encourage positive lifestyle changes, such as holistic therapies.
After completing our fentanyl addiction rehab program, Foundations San Francisco encourages individuals to continue their recovery by attending support group meetings and engaging in other activities that help them stay on track. With the proper support system in place, individuals can achieve lasting sobriety from opioid use and enjoy a better quality of life.
The Benefits of Getting Treatment for Fentanyl Addiction
Fentanyl addiction is a serious and life-threatening issue that is taking over many people’s lives as the opioid epidemic continues. It’s important to get help right away in order to begin recovery and regain control of your life. Here are some of the most significant benefits of getting treatment for fentanyl addiction:
- Decreased withdrawal symptoms – Treatment can help reduce or manage painful and uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that are often associated with fentanyl addiction.
- Improved physical health – Drug treatment programs can help you improve your physical health by providing medication-assisted treatments and other support services such as nutritional counseling and exercise therapy.
- Strengthened mental health – Mental health professionals can provide cognitive-behavioral therapy and other talk therapies to help strengthen one’s mental health and provide the necessary coping skills to remain abstinent from fentanyl.
- Improved relationships – Addiction treatment can help rebuild relationships that were damaged due to substance abuse as well as create new healthy connections with peers in recovery.
- A healthier lifestyle – Treatment programs can help provide the tools and skills to live a happier and healthier life free from drugs.
- Improved quality of life – Fentanyl addiction treatment can enable individuals to start making positive changes and improve their quality of life.
Getting treatment for fentanyl addiction is critical to leading a healthier life. With the help of an addiction specialist, individuals can begin to take control of their lives, develop new skills to resist temptations, and stay abstinent from opioids. With the right support system in place, you can start living a life free from fentanyl addiction.
Find Effective Fentanyl Addiction Treatment at Foundations San Francisco
No matter which treatment path you choose, it is important to remember that recovery from opioid addiction is possible with the right resources and support. If you or someone you know is struggling with fentanyl addiction, there are a variety of options available to help on the journey to sobriety. Contact Foundations San Francisco to learn about fentanyl addiction and the options for treatment. Call 415.854.6735 or fill out our online contact form and let us get back to you.